RE: [ihc] Big Red by who?

## >> Who makes the bed that's on that Big Red.  I can't imagine that IH is
## >> stamping a bed for a single model of truck.
## >> Looks like the 90s Chev bed from the limited view on the website.
## >>
## >> JoelB

looks to me like a Ford bed.  i just pulled up some pictures of the latest
Ford dually pickups, and this bed looks like those.  the pictures of the IH
are a little limited for a really clear identification, but i was able to
find some pictures of Fords from pretty close to the same angles, and it
sure looks like a Ford bed.  looking at the Chevy/GMC trucks, i really don't
think this one looks like those.  maybe it's just me.

i didn't find any pictures (or listings) of Fords with 10-foot beds,
though...  did a search for longbed Fords, and didn't come up with even one
with a regular bed this long.  all the ten-footers were dump beds or
flatbeds.  i tried searching for a Chevy/GMC 10-footer, and didn't find
anything there either other than flat or dump.  whoever makes it, i'd guess
it's a custom job specifically for IH's monster truck.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However;
Don't take *my* word for it, check it yourself.