RE: [ihc] Some cool led dash and marker lights

## >> > <http://autolumination.com/194.htm>
## >> http://autolumination.com/194.htm
## >> > Prices are only about 2.50 ea. Anyone ever try any of these?
## >> >
## >> >
## >> > Tom Reed
## >> >
## >>
## >> "only?"  I was thinking they were fairly expensive by the
## >> time you change
## >> all the bulbs..

oh i dunno...  seems fairly decent price to me.  last time i bought new
bulbs for my TravelAll, i paid more than that per pair for the bulbs for my
interior dome lights and the bumper license plate lights.  if i could get
LED replacements for those, and never have to replace them again (i go
through at least one bumper and one dome light a year), i think i could
handle that.  then again, with the idea of never having to dismantle my dash
again to change the lights in the speedo or other instruments, i think i
could handle that too.

all in all, not an extortionate price to pay if it saves me these
inconveniences.  i'll be looking into this a little more, i think.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However;
Don't take *my* word for it, check it yourself.