Re: [ihc] New Location Plot with latest updates.

Thanks, good to know.

I did most of the freeze plugs last summer. In 110 degrees plus on my back on concrete and anti freeze soaked wet
cardboard. They were rusted through. The back of the heads and block did not get changed...

Guess now the head gaskets will blow next.

I am replacing every part on the rig, one part at a time.

Guess I'd better fix up one of the core engines sitting on my patio, then 'drop' it in...

- Jim in Mesa

>  When the freeze
> plugs are rusting through the head gasket is about to too.

Jim In Mesa - James Lidberg
jameslidberg@domain.elided
'79 Scout II/4X4/345/Edelbrock 1400/727/D20/3.07 open/PS/PB/4"Trailmaster
Copyright 2004 All rights reserved