[ihc] Location, Thanks and Sightings

First I want to say thanks to those who responded to my questions about open air filters.
I'll probably stay with the stock set up.
I'm in Dallas, TX. North Dallas near 190 & Preston.
I have an o.k. set of tools, and would gladly lend a hand to, or drink a beer with anyone passing this way.
Also, My march Off-Road Adventures Magazine features a very nice yellow 1964 Scout 80
owned by John Stutler. A very nice restoration.
My ride is a 1979 Scout II with a 345, auto, burnt orange in color with wht ralley stripes.
4 in Sky Jacker lift,  a home made reverse shackle/extended shackle, probably net 6 or 7 in total lift. I bought my rig in 1996 bone stock. Added the spring lift and did the reverse
shackle when my spring hanger tore out of the frame.

R.T. Sekhon
1979 Scout II
(214) 783-4132 cell ph #
Dallas, TX