RE: [ihc] Warm up then die?

I've had the condensor cause this same thing on an old points style
ignition.  Years ago, my mother in law several times had her car (69 Ford
w/390) quit her at about the same distance from home.  I started the car,
let it warm up the same amount of time she usually did, took off and had it
quit a couple miles from home.  I changed the condensor and it never
repeated.  I supposed it was heating up and shorting.

Kurt