Re: [ihc] Flaring tool? AND gas tank sealer

I'm gonna cover two topics here at once. For Joel, if you check on Ebay under
'flaring tools' , there are two Sears flaring tools with the double flare
adaptors on now, end in about a day. There is a 'buy it now' on both sets of
$14.95, which seems cheap enough to me. Grab the double flare anvils and
peddle the rest at a swap meet to get your investment back....
For Michael, our local NAPA has Kreem in the quart sizes. Dunno what it costs,
I just remember seeing it there after reading one of Joel's posts awhile back
about using it. I have a 33 gallon tank to clean up, paint and line, and I
figure I'll use that to do it, based on his recommendations. You might want to
check NAPA and Carquest, places like that, for it. I bet if they don't have it
on the shelf, they can order it in overnight.
Dennis