RE: [ihc] ih sightings

> > http://www.binderfinders.com/ih_sightings.htm
> >
> > I'm not sure if the page still gets updated since it says "page last
> > updated on 02/24/02" at the bottom.
> >

> Thanks, Isaac. That's the one I meant. I sent the guy an email asking if
> he's still compiling sightings. Will let the list know what he says. -John
> A.

The webmaster, Bill Besterman, wrote back, and said, "I am taking new
reports, but I've been unable to update lately.  Go ahead and send them." So
if anyone spots an old IH truck on their favorite TV rerun or movie, send
him a report. Maybe someday, working from his list, one of us will rent a
hundred videos and make a compilation tape. That would be a kick to watch at
binder rendezvous someday.
---