Re: [ihc] location

----- Original Message -----
From: "John M. Adams" <jma@domain.elided>
To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>; <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 18:22
Subject: RE: [ihc] location

It's probobly not named Vista anymore I don't think (I want to say it's
named Blue Raider Drive now),  That unnamed street make a right angle turn
shortly in?  It actually ends fairly soon after the turn.  If you come onto
campus via Baird, you turn right at the end of baird, then hang the first
left.  A little bit down there is where the scout is normally found.   BTW,
that unnamed street is now named "Friendship Circle" IIRC.... gotta love the
names they picked for this stuff....

Just becuase it got you close enough to say Baird, I think your software is
correct.  I can give you exact bearings and distances from VORs if you want
to use sectional charts too...

The weird stuff with the streets is because I'm on campus...

Thanks,
Ryan

---