RE: [ihc] location

Stick another pin in Mesa, AZ -
Roger L. Waggener Sr.
Mesa Town Center, AZ 85210
480-649-3397
Some tools, a spot to work, usually an extra bed, usually something to eat, ALWAYS a few brews in the "Outback of the house" bar and sometimes grill as well as any help I can provide-
Thanks to John for the exemplary assembly of vernacular in extending the sentiments of the Digest.

I would like to add that I appreciate Krusty Motorsports as well as each contributor to the digest and look forward to it reading daily.
"the Crusty Old Codger in the desert"
Roger L.Waggener Sr.