RE: [ihc] Someone needs to pick this up...

Hi John, Ryan, et al;

Thanks for the tip.  Indeed a tragic tale. There are probably more that we
don't even hear about.

Sorry I've been maintaining 'radio silence' for a bit.  I've been busy at
work, etc. Pending knee surgery (outpatient, bone chip 'floating' around
kneecap, occasionally gets caught up in joint and hurts like the devil - now
and then!).

Alas, my problems pale in comparison to that. I'm about 80% certain I'll
loose my job Friday, after 6.5 years. Stuff happens. Lots of circumstantial
evidence (other folks asking about my practices, work flow, change in
manager demeanor, etc.). I'm big boy, but it will still be worrisome if it
happens.  *IF* I squeak by, it will be by the skin of my teeth! Not too
bloody likely, I feel!

I don't think Rowena will let me buy any Binders on my severance or
unemployment! %^}  In fact, I may have to park (or worse, NOOOOOO!!!) mine!

Thanks for sharing, I really wish I could do something about that one on
eBay.  I might shoot it to some folks over at Southwest Scouts and see if
anyone's interested (http://www.binderblues.com/main/sws).  Terrible story.
I imagine it's within very short driving range of me (short = +/- 35 miles).

Later,

--Pete