RE: [ihc] Travelall Ambulance on eBay

You don't understand. I have pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. I've
looked at them already. Many times. I never thought I'd see a real one.
Well, maybe in a museum, but not for sale. And such a fine example. Clean,
and with so few miles. It's like it's been transported out of time long gone
by. And here I sit, with a new house and no money to spare...

I'm dying, I tell you. -John A.

---