[ihc] Older IHC trucks (and one bulldozer) for sale in Portland, Oregon

I met a fellow yesterday that has a number of trucks for sale. Among them is a KB-6 for $500, and several other '40s-vintage trucks. He also has a TD-15 for sale for $1500, and it runs and works, and has good tracks and blade. (Man is that thing big!) He wants to retire, and will have to have it all scrapped if he cannot find homes for them in the next year or so. He belongs to the ATHS, but he says none of them are interested. He also has scads of small parts for IHC that he has gathered over the years. I do not have his number or address right now, but if anyone wants to go check them all out or call him, let me know, and I will post his name and number here when I can find it.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!