[ihc] location, location, location

JMA> Speaking of which... Where is everybody, anyway?
9264 Schuyler Road
Schuyler, VA 22969
434/831-2602
Home of the Walton's Mountain Museum, an operating soapstone quarry, and about 1200 people.
Would be delighted to offer a spare bedroom in the old Masonic Meeting Hall (my house), tools, compressor, etc, to any IHer in need along the I-81 and I-64 corridors. Drawer full of caps and rotors and points and such. Of course, any mechanical assistance is at your own risk. :-)
Joel F
of the declining International House of Pickups
--
Joel Furtek <http://homepage.mac.com/heelsroll>; jf7e@domain.elided
Boatman, Virginia Women's Rowing 434/981-6811 (cell); 434/975-CREW (boathouse)