RE: [ihc] location, location, location

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004, Dan Nees wrote:

> Ted,
>
> >FWIW, The IHC list members (there's one in Miami Beach >IIRC) living in
> >Miami, FL, are the Southern most residing members of this >list.
>
> Southern most in the US! There are a few listers in Australia, and a few in
> South America!

May I plead that I figured it would be difficult to drive a RV to
Australia? <g>  (Actually I forgot.)

I have to admit that I was unaware that the IHC list had south American
members.  Being somewhat familar with certain situations in South America,
if I were to drive around down there (among those situations) I think I
would want a M1 Abrams tank, rather than a RV.

Are there any members in Hawaii?  Hawaii being our southern most state.

--
Ted Borck	tborck@domain.elided