Re: [ihc] 800 fuel cell(s)

----- Original Message -----
From: "gregg" <domo55@domain.elided>
To: "ihc ihc" <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 18:12
Subject: [ihc] 800 fuel cell(s)

> Dave,
> 800's are supposed to come with 2 10 gallon
> tanks--sidesaddle.  There should be a switch on the
> left side floorboard and a switch near your gas gauge
> to switch the reading from 1 tank to the other.
> Gregg

Except not all 800's came with dual tanks.

It's quite obvious from the pictures that his doesn't have the second tank.

I've seen others that don't have dual tanks either.   I don't remember if it
was a delete option or if most scouts just came with the aux tank option.

Just because all the 800's you've seen had dual tanks doesn't mean they are
"supposed" to have them!

-Ryan

---