[ihc] MileMarker winches on sale

I found this today, and it sounds like a really good deal.  Granite
Motorsports can get a special price on MM winches if they place a group
order of 10 or more units, and if you pick it up in at their office in
Newberg, Oregon.  I am not affiliated with them, but I thought some of
you in the NW might go for this.  For more information, visit the link
here:
http://bbs.binderbulletin.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16180

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!