Re: [ihc] Scout II 4X2 convert 4X4

Have a 1973 Scout II 4X2 727 in excellent condition.
Do not yet have a line setting ticket for the 73.

Have a 1974 Scout II 4X4 727 complete with rust.

Is there anything I need to know other than bolt the 4X4 front drive axle,
(match the dif ratios) 727 & transfer case. 74 master cylinder & booster,
into the 1973?

Does the 1973 rear cross member remain in the same place?

Maybe I got lucky and found an early Scout II with galvanized body panels?

One can hope. . .

--
Ted Borck	tborck@domain.elided