[ihc] Checklist for potential purchase of Fleck's Postal Scout

OK, guys.  I want to put together a checklist of things I should have
John check out and things I should have done.  Here's my preliminary
list, but feel free to add to it.

-Check axles for any wear that could affect reliability (I will be using
the truck _6_ days per week)

-Condition of cooling system (radiator, trans cooler)

-Any rust on the body (I know it's galvanized, but it can't hurt to
check problem areas)

Info I have already gleaned from John:

-The engine is in very good shape and ready to go

-He changed the fluid in the transmission and it seems to him to be in
good shape and is ready to go

General info I have gleaned from this Digest (and John)

-The 152 should not be a problem to get parts for or work on

-The B/W tranny should not be a problem to get parts for or work on

Modifications/enhancments that make sense

-Front Disk Brakes
-Power Steering
-Electric powered Windshield Wipers (Right now: Vaccuum powered)
-Additional fuel capacity (right now: 10 gallons)

Additional questions

-how good is the defroster?
-is there a radio?
-Would a 196 work as a replacement engine?
(That one is purely for informational reasons)
-How tight of a turning circle on this truck?

Is there anything I'm missing?  It's late and my mind seems to be
clouding up, so I'm sure I forgot something.  Hopefully I can make a
decision by Friday.

Dave