[ihc] many changes in my life

Hey boys & girls,
I know I've not been around much lately. There's a lot
of stuff going on here. First & Foremost, mom & dad
are moving to annapolis MD. Dad will be starting a new
job there on Feb. 23. Mom will be staying at her
current job until at least Easter, so she can be in
the bell choir at church & play on Easter sunday.

Second, most of you know I've been at an auto parts
store for almost 6 years now. Well tomorrow is my last
day. I also start a new job on Feb. 23. But I'll be
working for Sloan Implement, which is the largest John
Deere dealer in IL. Hoping to get into John Deere
mechanics school this fall. NO this does NOT mean I
like red tractors any less! I'd dearly love a 1086!!!!
But John Deere is here & IH isn't.

Later
Mark