[ihc] PS box rebuilder

But, anyways, I'll be getting a new P/S box to go along with this.  Any
ideas on who to go for the rebuild (AGR is the only recommendation I
have so far) and what I should have done to the box to enhance it's
durability.  Obviously, there's nothing that can be done (during the box
rebuild) about the frame flexing, but I don't want to have problems
later on with wear if I can avoid it now.

Thanks,

Dave

Bench Works(BB vendor page) has gotten good reviews in the past from sources
deemed reliable to the IH crowd.

Jim