[ihc] Re: TQ humor

: Subject: [ihc] Re:  TQ humor
:
: Dan, I like your method, sounds very effective.  I wish I had
: known of it when I used to run one of those.  While it worked
: great, it never gave better than 5 MPG loaded, empty, going
: uphill, going downhill, et cetera.

Dan failed to mention the other critical requisite modification to the carb.
It's preferred by Dan, and  many others, that there should be a gold box
firmly attached/wired to it when its inserted into the pail!

--Pete