Re: [ihc] Inspection

On Saturday, January 31, 2004, at 12:51 PM, Dan Nees wrote:

Reapers,

I had my 2 yearly inspection on the old Scout today. Passed emmissions
with flying colors, as usual. This year, however; the annoying state has
decided that I need to fix some of that pesky rust on the old truck. The
drivers side specifically needs a new body mount front and center, with a
matching rocker.

Also, they said that my tires are to wide, hence the request for the
fender flairs.

Dan Nees
Hmm, even California doesn't seem to care about how rusty a vehicle gets. Would you say, Danny, that New Jersey may be a little over-regulated? And darn, I was planning on moving out there in order to enjoy some of that winter weather. Yeah, right!

John Hofstetter