Re: [ihc] Info needed on tracking widths

At 5:27 PM 1/29/04, Ryan Moore wrote:
> [...]

The 8 hole IH 70F's had different flange to flange measurements for single
wheel vs. dual wheel applications.

The 6 hole IH 70F's were ALL THE SAME. I believe that the dual rear wheel
1300 4x4's with 6 hole wheels came with different (single offset) wheels on
the front !!!

Can't tell you the flangle to flange measurement for a 6 hole IH 70F,
changed mine to (also 6 hole) Dodge W-400 hubs and associated 14" brakes
long ago so as to run dual wheels all around.

The 70 F housings are all the same width knuckle to knuckle, EXCEPT for the
ones (REAL wide) which came in 1600 4x4's. Same width as the Dodge 70F
housings, too, including the D-400 ones.

Greg