[ihc] wagon wheels

 Reapers,

    I want to build my wife a PVC 4 wheeled cart that she can attach to the
receiver hitch on her truck and use to roll her beach accessories from the
truck to the beach and back again. The problem I have is with finding some
BIG wide ballon style tires that would float well on the beach sand. I know
they are made because I have sen the various vendors on the beach with
similar carts with the style wheels I want, just can't find them on the net
anywhere.

   The whole setup shouldn't weigh more than 20 lbs at max. I will put a
steel tube frame down the center with a class 2 receiver bar out the side of
the wagon so it can mount on the back of the truck like those Cargo Buddies
you see on cars.

Dan Nees

cookiedan@domain.elided