Re: [ihc] cake and eat it to

John Hofstetter wrote:

I want to build an onboard air system for my 73 T'lett but I would like
to have the air conditioning work as well. It has a stock air
conditioner (not charged at this time) and I have another York sitting
in the shop + a tank looking for a home.
I *think* you might be able to stand the York upright, and put two side by side.

I have just enough hood-height room in my '74 Travelette. I may need to clearance the inner fender when I add the second York off to the side, and there's still the belt issues.. but finding room to mount it is the first big hurdle to conquer. ;)