RE: [ihc] fuel gauge problem

Thanks for the suggestions, Ryan. I have already done this with some other
circuits, and my plan going forward is to re-insulate, re-wire, and
re-connect all around as I go forward. Particularly in this case. I will
solve the problem, I'm sure. The part I'm bothered by though, is the
apparent connection to the clutch. If the gauge and its circuit is not
upset, disturbed, moved in any way by clutch movement, from pedal all the
way out past the slave mechanics, then what is happening? (I've assumed all
the uncomfortable positions and held wires and/or watched while my son
worked the pedal, and reported on gauge response) Am I missing the
upset/disturbance/movement? Do I have a cracked member somewhere that's
causing frame flex that I'm not seeing? Or does clutch
engagement/disengagement have an effect on overall vehicle ground? Am I
starting to sound GOOFY?!! Y'all go ahead and laugh, but this one is
bothering me, and I bet I don't sleep tonight... Grumbling off to bed, but
thanks, -John A.
---