Re: [ihc] John's advanced degree

----- Original Message -----
From: "John M. Adams" <jma@domain.elided>
To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>; "Jeff Bade"
<jbade@domain.elided>; "Jim Grammer" <jgrammer@domain.elided>;
<hofs@domain.elided>; <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 10:06
Subject: RE: [ihc] John's advanced degree

> Yeah, I could really "watch the paint dry" then. If I didn't blink! -John
A.
> (Quitting with the off-topic chatter now.)

Then let's make it on topic...

You still couldn't watch it, it'd be dry as it came out of the gun
essentially.  When I originally primered my scout I found out about the temp
issues.  Some areas came out great, but some had bumps all over from the
paint drying somewhat as it came out of the can.

Also, TN is taking it's toll on the scout,  I've gone from rust free rockers
to little holes all through them and the driver's quarter is progessing
rather horribly for being rust free a scant few years ago.  Doing what I can
to slow down the progression.  Hopefully it doesn't snow this year.  I like
snow, but I hate salt.

Thanks,
Ryan