Re: [ihc] Radiatior expansion tank

Ryan Moore wrote:

> [...]

If I had a flare tool, I'd have used it.  But I don't so I didn't.  It
was fine on the route today (although it was a relatively frigid day in
the 50s) but I'll see.  I still haven't finalized the setup: I've got
about 1 foot of copper tubing and I don't need that much so some
trimming is in order.  Also, I've now got lots of extra hose, so that'll
get routed nice and neat in the next day or 2.

If I get my hands on a flare tool I'll flare the line.  Won't hurt, and
it might help.

Dave