Re: [ihc] KB-1 or 2 with Camper

----- Original Message -----
From: "John M. Adams" <jma@domain.elided>
To: "Howard R Pletcher" <n9ads@domain.elided>; <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 21:54
Subject: RE: [ihc] KB-1 or 2 with Camper

> Cool site... Thanks!
> (snowing again tonight, that and the pics are giving me expensive ideas...
> If that first one (the "halftrack") were an IH and not a Ford, it'd be
even
> worse...)
> -John A.

The time I was in montana, or was it colorado, I saw a van with 4 wheel
tracks on it.  tracks on the back and tracks on the front two wheels too
(obviously all wheel drive), was a winter only rig.

Also saw *another* van with tracks on the back and skis on the front!  Big
snow mobile, and an expensive vehicle for one that can only go out when it
snows.

-Ryan