Re: [ihc] Thank you, Santa Claus!!...(Long)

Ed,
I'm a slow learner ;-)
Now to rub it in:
The 72 Scout I got at Sheriffs auction a month ago has been sold. Got it
for $30.00 sold it for $600.00 cash and a pair of binos worth $400.00.
The guy I sold it to is happy, I'm Happy, and we look forward to wheeling
together.

Howard is a nice guy but I/m not about to send him my winch, he has to
come and get it.

Guest bedroom is all set, spare creeper will be warmed up.