[ihc] It doesn't feel like Bah, humbug to me

OK, so I don't usually bother, but I'm feeling rather mellow this afternoon
as I read the digest, and I just can't help wishing all my fellow digesters
the very best in this new year.

My participation in this digest means a lot to me, and the only reason that
it does is because of the quality of the men, and occasional women, who
participate in it.

I'd rather give up my Hooker headers than give up my ihc digest.

John

John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs