[ihc] Grumpy Jenkins IH Connection

Digesters,

I hope you all had a good holiday season. Now, BACK TO WORK! :-)

Reading all this talk about about Smokey Yunick made me remember this ad.

(Topic swerve)

Have any of you seen the 1971 Hot Rod Magazine Grumpy Jenkins Hooker Headers
ad?

It shows a "Grumpy's Toy " painted Scout 800 launching at a drag strip
starting line.

Copy reads
" Bill Jenkins would rather drive an International Scout than give up his
Hooker Headers".

Kind of a tongue in cheek slam against IH, dont you think?

I have a pic here somewhere.

Mike Toney
Mobile, AL.
72 Scout II, 4x4, 304, T18, 3:31