[ihc] Parts Bonanza On Ebay...

IH All,

I have no connection/association with the seller, but this looked like "The
Mother Load" of eBay auctions for anyone restoring/maintaining a Scout II.
The add says:

"For this auction we have 80 parts for international scout 2 -1973" My
observation is that many/most (all?!) these parts will span multiple years.
The first paragraph says:

"There are speedometers, alternator/fuel gages, oil/temp. Gages, various
locks and switches, hood stop, gear shift boot, fender lights -tail light
covers-turn signal cover-side light assembles, U-joint, front axle,
clutch-break assembly, fender and tail gate emblems, door handles (inside
and out) hinges and latches." (sic)

The pictures show a wealth of misc parts.  Too rich for my blood right now,
but I'd rather see these parts go to an IHC Digester that could use them
and/or offer them for reasonable prices to others here.

As I type, the current bid is $49. 8 days to go. Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6755&item=
2450317774

Just thought I'd share that little tidbit.

Hope y'all had a fun day, enjoyed it with dear friends and family and/or
someone special.

Cheers,

--Pete