[ihc] I read the link Re: Scout History?

I read that link that someone posted about the Scout History and noticed
that they mention a 232 V8, which I believe should be a I-6 instead?
JoelB

Begin quoted text:

 Scout 800
   Scout 800 was the model designation for Scouts produced from late-1965
 to mid-1971. They were manufactured with more creature comforts and had a
 fixed windshield, fancier bucket seats, windshield wipers located at the
 bottom of the windshield, an optional 196 4-cyl., 232 V-8, 266 V-8 or even
 a 304 V-8 in the 1969 and newer models, and an International nameplate
 versus the IH logo on the grill.