RE: [ihc] EGR Valve Question

Hi Michael,

Just snooping around quickly (Binder FAQ & Weed's page, etc.), I couldn't
find a part # for the EGR valve.  Perhaps it's really there but I'm too
tired or old to see it. But, FWIW, here's an EGR valve testing proceedure if
you need it:

http://www.binderbulletin.org/faq/6.htm#4

If you find a part #, if you get a chance, drop me a note and let me know
what it is. I'm starting a parts list - kind of a merge (and then some) of
the above mentioned sources. Eventually it'll be published on my Postnuke
pages.

--Pete

     .===============.
   ||( )| | | | | |( )||	Binder AT pferris DOT com
   | ----------------- |	'77 Scout II, 304, a/t, p/s, etc.
  [/\_@@ ==== ==== @@_/\]	More 'stock' than 'not'!
http://www.pferris.com/Binder_Pix/Binder_Pix.php
  [/</]  \_/        [\>\]	http://www.pferris.com/scout