Re: [ihc] RE: Tow Straps and thermostats

Just FYI...  I believe he was responding to his own post and talking to
himself in the third person singular as he reprimanded himself for the
grammatical error in said post.

John, see what happens when you talk to yourself in the third person? :)

-Ryan
Ryan's right, John. You only make trouble when you talk to yourself in the third person, so knock it off!

John

OK, I'll try to restrain myself and not do it.

John
--
John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs