[ihc] OFF Topic...

We are looking at the end of our current IH ownership, say in the spring.
With our needs being a
vehicle able to tow 6 to 8, 000lbs (5th wheel horse trailer), my resources
require us to look out of
brand.

I'd be happy to read offlist anyone's constructive comments on their
personal knowledge or
experience of any of the big 3's 5 -10 yr old models that would be up to the
task, and which engines
I might be considering or rejecting.

I'm leaning towards the Dodge Cummins 3/4 ton and wonder about the pluses
and minuses of
turbos in a heavy load towing environment. (i.e.,Towing a loaded horse
trailer in the Sierras)

Thanks for the replies,

Leo Horishny
Sun Valley, NV