[ihc] '58 Bus-Anyone local curious?

Hi, all!

I know there has been lots of talk about this thing, and I was just wondering
if there was anybody up in that area that had some free time to go get an
objective opinion on it for me.  The people selling it seemed nice enough, but
for $26.50, you never know what you are getting!

I was just wondering if anyone close by could stop by, see how rusty/solid it
is, what it is missing, what it would need before a SHORT drive to a storage
yard, what it might need before a LONG drive, what it is definitely missing to
make it road-worthy, etc.

I know the gas tank is rusted out supposedly, so I will be working on getting
another one of those of some sort, but really just need all the possible info
that the ad didn't list.

Maybe some dig pics too if someone has a camera.

It is located in Woodinville, which is Northern King County, I think, just
below Snohomish County.

If anyone could do this, please let me know-I will contact the sellers and set
something up.

Thanks!

Michael