From: Dave Nuenke [mailto:dnuenke@domain.elided]
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 9:55 PM
To: Tom Reed; ihc@domain.elided
Subject: Re: [ihc] Another brake (?) question

Don't really think that this was directed at me, but I'll answer anyway.
Make sure you are using gear lube with a limited slip additive, it will say
on the bottle. Usually when a track lock goes bad, it just won't lock up.
I've neer towed with a LS rear, so I can speak on that. If you continue to
have a problem with the LS gear lube I'd reccomend swapping out to an open
carrier. Unless it is your tow rig, there isn't much use for a locker/LS in
the back anyway....

Dave Nuenke