From: Allan Ericson [mailto:lowvolt@domain.elided]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 5:41 PM
To: John M. Adams; ihc@domain.elided
Subject: Re: [ihc] Slight lift to older Travelall

John-

The difference in ride height from the 1100 and 1200 is all contained in the
spring pack. The bushings and shackles are the same.

Add a couple of leaves to each spring pack and call it good. You will like
the ride.

The load capacity of a travelall is high. Don't even give it a second
thought. Your axles will become the weak point, not the frame.

If you find a set of 1200 or 1210 axles cheap, just get them and install
them. They will bolt right on. The wheels are 8 lug, but you can find ford
or dodge rims fairly easily. Chevy's center hole is too small.

-Allan