From: John M. Adams [mailto:jma@domain.elided]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 12:00 AM
To: lfreeman@domain.elided; ihc@domain.elided
Subject: RE: [ihc] newbie needs help

Lance,

Here is from the help file:

There is a non digest version of the list. To switch, send a note
to majordomo@domain.elided containing the following two commands:

subscribe ihc
unsubscribe ihc-digest

If you reverse this, you should have what you want.

In other words, send the following text in an email to majordomo@domain.elided:

subscribe ihc-digest
unsubscribe ihc

Welcome here, from another newbie...