[ihc] Famous Ummmm... Kellies

---I originally wanted to ask if all* Kelly's were a little on the wild and
well, crazy side. I knew the younger brother of five, and the older 4 had
raced for the demolition team Orange Crush at the old Sante Fe Speedway in
Tinley Park, Illinois. They were all a crazy bunch, almost scary to get
together at one place in time and undefeated 8 years straight in finals.
Sante Fe was a figure-8 clay track.

---Mick Jaggar starred in a movie called Ned Kelly, about an Australian
farming family I think. It's been a while since I have seen it, but I recall
thinking originally that it was about an underprivileged Irish family
dealing with corrupt Keystone Cops. Waylon Jennings did the music for the
movie. A somewhat funny, but sad tune titled "Blame It On The Kellies" would
truly make you laugh if your Kellies are anything like the rest that I have
met, but in the same respect, in any time in history, it wouldn't be funny
to be the center of blame.

---Anyone else get an eMail from Janice Kelly regarding "How to Make..."
never mind, I changed the topic from famous crotches to Kellies. BTW,  I
hadn't opened it don't worry. I am afraid of ITDs (Internet Transmitted
Diseases).

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)