RE: [ihc] Re: ihc-digest V7 #226

## >> Wow, that sucks and is awesome all in one!  And why would he
## >> want to steal a
## >> Dana 27?  Shows ya what a dork he was!  But talk about
## >> revenge!  I have
## >> unfortunately been the victim in too many thefts in my life,
## >> and they are not fun by
## >> any means!  Anywho, again, after reading my email, boy did I
## >> fly off the
## >> handle!  Apologies to all!  And congrats to nailing that rat
## >> on your axle!

i don't know why anybody would want one...  but i've got a D27A rear axle
leaning in a corner in my storage closet.  compleat, drum to drum, and most
of it is in pretty good shape.  there's something wrong with the R&P, but i
don't know what.  the whole thing is free to anybody who wants it.  it was
given to me when i bought the '68 800.  i was going to swap the brakes over,
but i never got around to it and now the 800 has a new home, so i don't need
or want this axle.  if anybody wants it, contact me and we'll make the
proper arrangements.  did i mention it's free?

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However;
Don't take *my* word for it, check it yourself.