[ihc] IH aluminum intakes

Hello all! I have asked this before...even received a reply from someone who was in the process of having a run of IH SV intakes made up...but....I must have accidentally deleted that email. If you are that person...please get back in touch with me. If anyone has the inside track on info like this, please email me. I basically need to know if one will be avilable by next spring or if it will not. Otherwise I will have my factory intake worked over.

Rocky