Re: [ihc] Question about IH pistons

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rocky Lear" <rockylear@domain.elided>
To: <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 14:08
Subject: [ihc] Question about IH pistons

> The 392 that I disassembled had the flat top pistons with the one large D
shaped recess. Will the pistons with the contoured domed top work? Which
piston is better? I've taken older 345's apart with the domed pistons so I
don't know when or why IH switched piston styles. Please inform me.

> Rocky

Don't some of the pistons take different heads than others in the IH
applications?  Wouldn't want to use domed pistons if they'll hit the head...
it's been a while but I seem to remember a discussion on it a long time
ago...

-Ryan