Re: [ihc] OT, but some of you might be interested...

----- Original Message -----
From: "mark stegmann" <truckdriver_1977@domain.elided>
To: "IHdigest" <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003 01:33
Subject: Re: [ihc] OT, but some of you might be interested...

> Congradulations Ryan!!!!  Now get a multi-engine
> rating & a cargo plane so you can haul trucks &
> tractors for me. :D
>
> Way to go!
>
> Mark

<snip>

Thank you,

The multi-engine part won't be too difficult, should have that in a few
weeks (seriously, it usually just takes a few weeks for that rating).  The
cargo plane, however, is just a tad over my current budget, so unless
someone decides to start thier own cargo operation and hire me on, I don't
think I'll be flying any cargo planes for a while (not with the job market
like it is right now anyway).

BTW, President Bush gave the aviation community a present on halloween this
year.... he eliminated a line of work (a complete segment of the industry)
when he signed a bill saying banks can now uses faxes of checks for
verification... that used to be how a lot of people were able to build time,
flying checks between banks each night...

-Ryan