Re: [ihc] in-tank fuel sock

from the bb
http://bbs.binderbulletin.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8030
Sock (in-tank filter) for Scout II fuel sending unit -- MOPAR/Jeep - Part #
J3230376

and i bought a new oring at my mopar dealer, sorry i don't have the part number

- Jim in Mesa

From:           	"John Harrison" <j-harrison4@domain.elided>
Subject:        	[ihc] in-tank fuel sock

> Thanks every one for their inputs.  It is a 5/16" pickup tube on the sending
> unit. I think I'll probably take TRE's advice and add an inline filter just
> after the tank.
>
> One more question, anybody have a part number for the gasket/o-ring that
> seals
> the sending unit to the tank, can one be made out of gasket material?
>

> thanks
>
> John Harrison
> SLL Engineering
> (903)868-5544
> j-harrison4@domain.elided

Jim In Mesa - James Lidberg
jameslidberg@domain.elided
'79 Scout II/4X4/345/Edelbrock 1400/727/D20/3.07 open/PS/PB/4"Trailmaster
Copyright 2003 All rights reserved