[ihc] OT, but some of you might be interested...

Started out today at the airport around 5:50AM, and proceeded to
successfully pass my commercial pilot checkride.  This gives me Commercial
pilot license, with airplane single engine land and instrument airplane
ratings.  Completed the oral portion a week ago, this was the third attempt
at the flight portion, weather caused the first two to be cancelled,
fortunately today's only problem was frost... The frost caused it to take an
extra hour or so to preflight the airplane (our de-icing fluid was
contaminated so we couldn't use any and had to clean it off by hand).  A
week from today (11/14, Friday if the message gets held up again) I'll have
my first multi-engine training flight, hopefully will have that rating
completed in a few weeks.

-Ryan

IH content:  As always, I drove the scout, need to back the timing off
some... still have that coolant leak, I'm pretty sure it's from the radiator
itself and not any of the fittings... also need a new upper ball joint on
the driver's side etc etc etc...