From: owner-ihc@domain.elided [mailto:owner-ihc@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
John M. Adams
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 8:46 AM
To: Ryan Moore; T.R.E.Jr.; ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: [ihc] missing posts

Being a newbie here, I hate to risk foot-in-mouth syndrome, but
I have an idea regarding some posters not always being able to
see their posts and replies after they send them. Correct me if
I'm wrong, but I think there are 4 possible recipients of any
given post:

self				(cc to yourself)
individual			(reply to the original poster)
ihc-digest@domain.elided	(adds to the digest form)
ihc@domain.elided		(creates an individual post, and is added
to the digest form also)

Richard, is this correct? If so, it might have something to do
with the confusion. (Or have I just added to it?) The "missing"
posts are those sent to the digest-only, when one is looking for
them to show up as an individual item.

-John A.

---
---