From: "Rocky Lear" <rockylear@domain.elided>
To: <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 9:29 PM
Subject: [ihc] Windshield gaskets

> Does anyone know why some IH's used a windshield gasket that has the
plastic chrome insert and others did not? I use to think that it had
something to do with the trim package but the truck that I am fixing has all
the available trim and just has the plain rubber gasket. Then I buy a normal
plain jane 71 t-all. It has the chrome in the gasket. I have seen a 73
pickup online and it too has the chrome in the gasket. Can anyone explain?
At this point it seems completely random.